Welcome to CoCo's Lounge.......









Hello Readers…..I welcome you to my blog. Here you read about my thoughts and opinions on different subjects. They will range from love, music, tv, movies, life, etc… Whatever I feel like talking about at that moment. So I hope you enjoy and please feel free to comment and like…..I value your thoughts and opinions as well…..







Monday, September 27, 2010

Willow Smith Single: Whip My Hair


For those who don't know on September 9, 2010 Willow Smith got signed to Jay-Z's label Roc Nation.

Willow is the daughter of Will and Jada Pinkett Smith, obviously hence the name.

But anyway, her single is called Whip My Hair.

I just listened to it and I have to admit, it's a banger.... The only thing that bothers me is that she is just 9 years old, singing and sounding like that. I'm having a hard time getting past that fact.

But the single is hot and Willow is going to be something else in due time. I can't wait for her album to drop.

Her Myspace Link: www.myspace.com/willowsmith



No comments:

Post a Comment