Welcome to CoCo's Lounge.......









Hello Readers…..I welcome you to my blog. Here you read about my thoughts and opinions on different subjects. They will range from love, music, tv, movies, life, etc… Whatever I feel like talking about at that moment. So I hope you enjoy and please feel free to comment and like…..I value your thoughts and opinions as well…..







Friday, September 17, 2010

On the set of Flo-rida's New Video


On the set of Flo-rida's new video. He shot it in Miami yesterday. I heard someone say the video vixens look low budgeted. Hmmm... I totally agree, they do; from their makeup to the tattoos...

Check out the pictures below and give your opinion...





You coulda got some better video vixens Flo but whatever floats yo boat......

No comments:

Post a Comment