Welcome to CoCo's Lounge.......









Hello Readers…..I welcome you to my blog. Here you read about my thoughts and opinions on different subjects. They will range from love, music, tv, movies, life, etc… Whatever I feel like talking about at that moment. So I hope you enjoy and please feel free to comment and like…..I value your thoughts and opinions as well…..







Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ciara New Video: Speechless




I just watched Ciara new video for her next single Speechless.
I liked the message in the song. No so sure that I like her voice on it but I definitly like the lyrics. I think she looks  good in the video, I just wish she hadn't lost so much weight because now (to me) she looks too skinny. Not saying she was fat at first but she had more meat on her bones. But watched the video and be the judge yourself. Anywho Good job Ciara..... Still waiting on Basic Instinct to drop!


click the link above entitled Ciara- Speechless to watch

No comments:

Post a Comment