Welcome to CoCo's Lounge.......









Hello Readers…..I welcome you to my blog. Here you read about my thoughts and opinions on different subjects. They will range from love, music, tv, movies, life, etc… Whatever I feel like talking about at that moment. So I hope you enjoy and please feel free to comment and like…..I value your thoughts and opinions as well…..







Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Season Premiere of DWTS




The 11th Season Of Dancing with the Star premiered last night.

The Judges Scores:

Jennifer Grey & Derek Hough – 24
Brandy & Maksim Chmerkovskiy – 23
Kyle Massey & Lacey Schwimmer – 23
Rick Fox & Cheryl Burke – 22
Audrina Patridge & Tony Dovolani – 19
Kurt Warner & Anna Trebunskava – 19
Florence Henderson & Corky Ballas – 18
Bristol Palin & Mark Ballas – 18
Michael Bolton & Cheslie Hightower – 16
Margaret Cho & Louis Van Amstel – 15
Mike Sorrentino & Karina Smirnoff – 15
David Hasselhoff & Kym Johnson – 15

________________________________________________
Of course I kinda figured Jennifer and Brandy would do well...that's who I have my money on this season. Kyle shocked everyone because he danced better than everyone thought he would..... My guy, Rick Fox, isn't far behind..

But who will be eliminated tonight?
Turn in and find out or just check my blog later on tonight to find out who....


No comments:

Post a Comment