Welcome to CoCo's Lounge.......









Hello Readers…..I welcome you to my blog. Here you read about my thoughts and opinions on different subjects. They will range from love, music, tv, movies, life, etc… Whatever I feel like talking about at that moment. So I hope you enjoy and please feel free to comment and like…..I value your thoughts and opinions as well…..







Thursday, September 16, 2010

Monica Responds to fanMail:A Mother's love





I was checking out sandrarose.com this morning and came across an email a fan posted about Monica.


Reader Sam Hope writes*:
Hello Sandra,
This email is in response to your post regarding Jennifer Hudson; yes she seems like a wonderful Mother and you’re right about LaLa who is hardly ever seen with her son. However, Solange is a great mother to be so young, but please add Monica to your list of mothers who need to be more like Jennifer. Instead of Monica “Vacationing” or better yet, being a hood rat, she should be looking after her TWO KIDS.
Is she coming out with an album or a reality show soon because she’s on the blogs way to much just because she’s dating (and when I say dating, I mean screwing) a basketball player? Lets be real, Shannon is a professional basketball player that is trying to get his brand out there. He wants a shoe [contract] and a fan base like LeBron and Kobe, so why not screw a singer to get the attention he needs. However, if you ask me, he could have used a better known celeb to do that.
Take Care Love your Blog………
Sandra's response:
Hi Sam, I posted your email. Please check my blog to see how many of my readers disagree with you. There can be no doubt that Monica takes very good care of her two boys. Have a good day.
Sandra Rose
http://www.sandrarose.com/

So Monica gets word of this and tweets her response:

My opinion:
     Monica is a great mother. She loves her kids, they are her motivation behind everything she does. Everything she is doing or has done is for them. After reading the email, it left me wondering what was his purpose in sending the email?

 And comparing her to Jennifer Hudson was out of order. Monica is on a whole different callibar than her and she is far from being a hoodrat. And I personally thinks that if she was to vacation or do whatever, its her business and she deserves to considering all she has been through. And if she wants to blog, tweet, or facebook about her relationship, she can because thats her business.

 As a fan, I'm happy to see her happy with Shannon, she deserves it. It is so much more than him trying to make a name for himself or get his brand out there when it comes to dating her...

So Haters, Keep Hating and Monica keep up the good work... 

No comments:

Post a Comment